General Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  Earn Your Cayuse Sponsored Projects 4.0 Product Certification at SRAI 2023

TEAM CAYUSE
    Posted 09-05-2023 14:54

Hi all,

I wanted to share some exciting news with you: Cayuse is offering its first-ever product certification for Sponsored Projects 4.0. It will be in-person at SRAI 2023 on October 18 and totally free.

This is a great chance to learn and showcase your skills on LinkedIn, so sign up to guarantee your seat.

If you’re wondering if this certification is for you, if you consider yourself any of the following, we want to see you there:

• You’re already using Sponsored Projects 4.0 and want to grow your skills
    • You’ve never used Sponsored Projects 4.0, but want to learn more
    • You’re new to research administration and want an introduction to Cayuse
    • You’re interested in expanding your knowledge of electronic research administration systems

Please put any questions you might have here and I can make sure the instructor sees them. Hope we’ll see you there!

------------------------------
    Simon Helton
    He/him
    Community Manager
    Cayuse

• 2.  RE: Earn Your Cayuse Sponsored Projects 4.0 Product Certification at SRAI 2023

Posted 09-06-2023 08:57

Hi Simon,

This sounds great.

I am really interested and I hope in the future Cayuse offers this as a on-line Cayuse Certification Course that Cayuse. The travel/hotel and cost of attending SRAI or any conference is prohibitive due to budget constraints. 

Thanks,

Maxx Gold

UC Davis

Maxx Gold
    Product Manager/Lead Business Systems Analyst
    University of California, Davis

• 3.  RE: Earn Your Cayuse Sponsored Projects 4.0 Product Certification at SRAI 2023

TEAM CAYUSE
    Posted 09-06-2023 09:45

Hi, @Maxx Gold, so happy to hear from you! 

Thanks for the feedback - both that you're interested in the course, and that you'd prefer an online option. We are absolutely going to offer these courses online, hopefully starting a bit later this Fall. I hope to see you then!

Best,

Stef

Stefanie Friesen
    Senior Solutions Consultant
    Cayuse