Our Sponsored Project Office at Southern Illinois University, Carbondale is expanding and has 2 fulltime Grants and Contracts Associate position available.
If you like to solve sponsored projects challenges and you are a team player, we would like you to consider joining a great team. If this is interesting to you, please take a moment to apply to the vacancy. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
- Title: Grants and Contracts Associate
- Job Category: Civil Service - Current Vacancies
- Department: Office of Sponsored Projects Administration-SIUC
- College: Vice Chancellor for Research-SIUC
- Months of Appointment: 12-months
- Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Full Time/Part Time Status: FT
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, finance, economics or a field related to the position
- Additional knowledge, education, training and/or sponsored project experience in the area of specialization inherent to the position may be required...
- Required Documents: Transcripts
- Security/Safety Sensitive: N/A
Patrick Selorm Amihere
Director, Office of Sponsored Projects Administration
Southern Illinois University, Carbondale || 900 S Normal Avenue || Carbondale, IL 62901
E: Patrick.Amihere@siu.edu || O: (618) 453-4540 || C: (443) 470-2681 || W: https://ospa.siu.edu/
Director of OSPA
Southern Illinois University- Carbondale (SIU)