General Discussions

View Only

SRAI Western/Midwest Section Meeting - Speaking Proposals DUE TOMORROW 12/6!

• 1.  SRAI Western/Midwest Section Meeting - Speaking Proposals DUE TOMORROW 12/6!

TEAM CAYUSE
    Posted 12-05-2023 11:25
    Have you always wanted to speak at SRAI? Is this your first time attending?
    In either case (or both) I'm here to help! As a long time member of SRAI, a routing presenter, and a Newcomer Welcome Committee Chair for this years Western/Midwestern Section meeting, let me know how I can support you!
    Reach out to me directly or details below:
    Time is running out to submit your proposal for the 2024 SRAI Western/Midwest Section Meeting. SRAI is looking for speakers to present in any of the following program tracks:

• Financial Management & Post-Award
    • Pre-Award & Sponsored Programs 
    • Professional Development
    • Proposal Development/Management Infrastructure
    • Science and Security/Research Protection and Compliance

Speaking at an SRAI Section meeting is an excellent opportunity to increase your exposure, share your learning experiences, and network with other research administrators.

If you are interested in speaking, don't pass up your chance to submit a proposal. There is no limit on the number of proposals you may submit.

New speakers are welcome and encouraged!
    Interested in presenting but not prepared to submit an individual proposal? Sign up to be paired with an experienced speaker for a joint presentation at the 2024 SRAI Western/Midwest Section Meeting.

------------------------------
    Heather Winters
    Solutions Consultant
    Cayuse
    ------------------------------