General Discussions

View Only

Enhancements to Report Connector in UAT!

• 1.  Enhancements to Report Connector in UAT!

TEAM CAYUSE
    Posted 03-25-2024 15:39
    Edited by Jeff Sanders 03-25-2024 15:40

Hello Cayuse Community!

We're excited to share that additional data sets have been added to Report Connector UAT, with release to PROD scheduled at the beginning of April.

If you need a refresher on what Report Connector is, check out our introduction and FAQ's, but in short it's a tool to help you access and download your data from the Cayuse platform for use in your local reporting environments like PowerBI or Tableau. If you are on Platform and don't have access to Report Connector yet, just reach out to support@cayuse.com and ask! Report Connector access is part of your platform fees and comes at no additional charge.

Full Release Notes: https://support.cayuse.com/hc/en-us/articles/27553354081555-March-19-2024-Report-Connector-Release-Notes

Release Summary:

A new data schema for Animal Oversight and Hazard Safety data: PUBLISHED_AOHS

New standard fields for Awards, Subawards, and Research Teams

Three new SP 4.0 data views

Six new Admin data views

Minor fixes to existing Admin data views where data was being unnecessarily truncated:

• DIM_USER_UNIT_GROUP (i.e. Roles)

• DIM_EXTERNAL_ORG (i.e. External Organizations)

If you have questions about the data, spot any issues, or have a request for a priority data set that you need, please reach out to support@cayuse.com and let us know or just reply here and we'll follow up.

Thank you, my friends! Let the data flow!

------------------------------
    Jeff Sanders
    Senior Technical Product Manager - Data
    Cayuse
    ------------------------------