General Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  Earn your Cayuse Product Certification via Cayuse Academy Live!

TEAM CAYUSE
    Posted 03-04-2024 10:19

Cayuse Academy Live is back! By popular request, we're offering a virtual course focused on Cayuse Products Fund Manager and Sponsored Projects 4.0. Participate in a live educational environment, where your facilitator will walk you through common workflows and demonstrate options for institutional configurations.

By completing this certification course, you'll get the know how you need to utilize these Cayuse products to its fullest capabilities at your institution or organization.  In addition, you'll be able to showcase your product knowledge on Linkedin by earning a certification badge that will tell everyone that you are qualified to use Cayuse Fund Manager and/or Cayuse Sponsored Projects 4.0 at any institution you choose.

Learn more: https://cayuse.com/academy-certification-live/

Register for upcoming Cayuse Product Certification with Cayuse Academy Live!

------------------------------
    Daneen Landis-Coover
    Manager, Development and Enablement
    Cayuse

• 2.  RE: Earn your Cayuse Product Certification via Cayuse Academy Live!

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous
    Posted 03-05-2024 09:37
    This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous

I'm actively searching for a new position and am interested in the certification. Will the badge be visible to others on my LinkedIn profile or only to me?

• 3.  RE: Earn your Cayuse Product Certification via Cayuse Academy Live!

TEAM CAYUSE
    Posted 03-05-2024 09:54

Fantastic question! Once you've successfully completed the certification, you'll have the option to display it on your LinkedIn profile. This badge will be public and visible to anyone who views your profile. Best of luck with your job search!

Daneen Landis-Coover
    Development and Enablement manager
    Cayuse