General Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  Share your Human Ethics forms!

TEAM CAYUSE
    Posted 05-02-2023 10:43

Hi everyone,

You may have noticed a new menu item at the top of the community–Resources. We're starting to collect a number of things there: Form templates/examples for Sponsored Projects 4.0 and Human Ethics, scripts to connect Fund Manager with ERPs, training materials produced by customers, and more.

Our goal is that this helps folks make the most of Cayuse faster and with less effort by reducing the need to reinvent the wheel. 

To start with, we'd like to build up the collection of Human Ethics form examples. If you're a Human Ethics user and would be willing to share your forms, please email me at simon.helton@cayuse.com. If you've never done it before, exporting the forms is easy and just takes a moment. The more we share, the more the community of Cayuse users benefits, so I hope you'll participate!

Simon

------------------------------
    Simon Helton
    He/him
    Community Manager
    Cayuse

• 2.  RE: Share your Human Ethics forms!

Posted 05-03-2023 07:19

Thank you, Simon! We have not yet gone live in Cayuse (scheduled for June 19th), but this would have been so helpful during our build phase. We will be happy to share our forms once we've been in the system for a few months and have worked out the bugs.

Cathryn Lucas

Cathryn Lucas
    Manager, Institutional Review Board
    Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare

• 3.  RE: Share your Human Ethics forms!

TEAM CAYUSE
    Posted 05-03-2023 08:20

Thank you, Cathryn! I'll touch base late summer/early fall :)

Simon Helton
    He/him
    Community Manager
    Cayuse