General Discussion

• 1.  Our Connect Conference on Tue. - what are you looking forward to the most?

Posted 09-18-2020 12:55
    Hi everyone,

I lead Marketing here at Cayuse and although this year has thrown many curve balls at all of us, I am so very excited to see and meet (virtually) so many people next week at our annual conference.  I think back to just a few months ago, in April and May, when we had many internal discussions that led to the decision to have a virtual event this year. Although we all were looking forward to and wanted an in-person event, I'm so glad we made the decision to quickly pivot. There were so many new variables to think about with a virtual conference, but I'm very proud of the entire Cayuse team in what we have planned next week for the 1,000+ attendees now registered representing hundreds of universities, biotech, pharmaceutical, hospital and healthcare organizations around the globe.

The 'venue' and experience I hope everyone finds easy to navigate, and most importantly, to connect with all of us at Cayuse and your peers. And we have a ton of sessions being led by your peers again this year, along with networking 'topics of interest' sessions. But for those attending:

I'm hoping to hear what you look forward to the most - hearing about our product direction, connecting with your peers, learning about best practices in specific areas...could you share by commenting on this thread?

If you haven't signed up yet, there's still time (here's the registration page). You can check out the detailed agenda here as well.

------------------------------
    Adam Mertz
    Cayuse

• 2.  RE: Our Connect Conference on Tue. - what are you looking forward to the most?

SPEAKER
    Posted 09-21-2020 06:02
    Hi Adam,

I was happy to see Cayuse offer a virtual experience for the conference this year. I am looking forward to connecting with my peers and "seeing" all of the wonderful people that make Cayuse what it is. Have a great week!

Beverly Kemp
    eRA Research Coordinator
    Lamar University