General Discussion

• 1.  Welcome!

TEAM CAYUSE
    Posted 09-09-2020 17:20
    Hi everyone,

I'm really happy to see so many members of our Cayuse family already taking part in Connect Community. I hope this platform will provide members of the research and sponsored projects community a place to get together, share, learn, and more.

I'd like to introduce Elizabeth Midgorden, our community manager. @Elizabeth Midgorden is here to make sure the community runs smoothly and can answer any questions or feedback you may have.

Thank you in advance for connecting and helping us reach our goal of bringing the research and sponsored projects community together!

Matt McLellan

------------------------------
    Matt McLellan
    Cayuse

• 2.  RE: Welcome!

Posted 09-09-2020 17:22
    Edited by System 04-21-2021 09:16

Hi everyone!

Thanks for the introduction, Matt! 

Welcome to Connect Community. Besides some of our FAQs here, here are a few tips to help as you start exploring:

1. Update your profile information (with a picture if possible please) and choose your areas of expertise
    2. You've been subscribed to the Daily Digest version of Connect Community, which means that you will receive one email each morning containing all of the previous day's posts in an easy-to-digest format. You can manage your subscriptions for each community you join here and switch to:
      1. "Real Time" to receive an email every time there's a new post or
      2. "No Emails" - you won't receive emails from the community, but you can still view discussions online.
    3. Take a moment to search for your friends and colleagues in the Member Directory and send them a contact request. You can also add someone as a contact by selecting "Add as contact" under their job description on their profile page. Feel free to try it out and add me as a contact. If you would like to edit what information can be seen by other members, feel free to update this information in your profile under "Privacy Settings."

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have questions or need help-that's what I'm here for!

Elizabeth Midgorden
    Community Manager
    Cayuse