General Discussions

• 1.  Cayuse Design Advisory Board

TEAM CAYUSE
    Posted 10-15-2020 14:57

Hello Vivarium Operations Management Community,

My name is Jonathan and I serve as a Product Manager here at Cayuse. We are in the process of learning more about how the Vet Care and Animal Procurement process works at our institutions. 

In order to do this, we have put together two Design Advisory Boards, one for Vet Care and one for Animal Procurement. Our boards consist of some of our amazing customers, and we're looking for new recruits!. 

What is involved?

• Depending on your schedule, we would like to connect 3-4 times for about 60min between now and Thanksgiving.
    • After these initial meetings, our length of meetings will shorten to about 20-30min. The focus of those meetings will be around user testing designs and follow up questions. 

If you are wondering if you should participate, let me shed some light. You should participate if...

• Your job involves Vet Care or Animal Procurement.
    • You are Facility Supervisor, Animal Buyer, Animal Health Technician, Animal Health Husbandry Staff, Veterinarian, or a Researcher.
    • You may not be, but you know a Facility Supervisor, Animal Buyer, Animal Health Technician, Animal Health Husbandry Staff, Veterinarian, or a Researcher who would enjoy being a part of this conversation.
    • Your institution uses Cayuse, another software, or no software to manage your Vivarium Operations.

The Goal of a Design Advisory Board:

• Learn from our customers to stay current on the market needs, so we can continue to deliver value to our customers.
    • Learn the strengths and weaknesses of our products and services as they relate to you and your job.
    • Design solutions and enhancements with our customers through prototype user testing, so users can experience a simple, powerful, and scalable product.

As an amazing customer and human being, how do I sign up? Glad you asked...

• Reply to this thread indicating that you are interested. 
    • I will send you a message through a Connect Community DM with all the details and a link to sign up for the time(s) that work best for you and your team. 

I hope that many of you will be able to participate. Have a great rest of your week!

------------------------------
    Sincerely,
    Jonathan Koduru
    Cayuse Product Manager

• 2.  RE: Cayuse Design Advisory Board

STAR CONTRIBUTOR
    Posted 10-16-2020 06:37
    I'd be interested in participating in the Animal Procurement Advisory Board.

Looking forward to the discussions!

Lorraine Bell
    Training Program Coordinator
    University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus

• 3.  RE: Cayuse Design Advisory Board

TEAM CAYUSE
    Posted 10-16-2020 12:23
    Thank you for being willing to be a part of the board Lorraine! I just sent you a direct message with all the details. We look forward to connecting with you.

Have a great weekend!

Sincerely,
    Jonathan Koduru
    Cayuse Product Manager

• 4.  RE: Cayuse Design Advisory Board

Posted 10-16-2020 11:29
    I would like to participate in the animal procurement process as well!

Brandie Trotter
    Administrative Assistant II
    University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus

• 5.  RE: Cayuse Design Advisory Board

TEAM CAYUSE
    Posted 10-16-2020 12:23
    Thank you for being willing to be a part of the board Brandie! I just sent you a direct message with all the details. We look forward to connecting with you.

Have a great weekend!

Sincerely,
    Jonathan Koduru
    Cayuse Product Manager

• 6.  RE: Cayuse Design Advisory Board

Posted 10-19-2020 07:22
    Hello,

I would be interested in participating in the Animal Procurement Advisory Board

Morgan Sketers
    University of Colorado Denver

• 7.  RE: Cayuse Design Advisory Board

TEAM CAYUSE
    Posted 10-19-2020 07:38
    Morgan,

Thank you for being willing to be a part of the board! I just sent you a direct message with all the details. We look forward to connecting with you. 

Have a great week!

Sincerely,
    Jonathan Koduru
    Cayuse Product Manager