Job Board

View Only

Sponsored Programs Officer (Pre-Award) at East Carolina University

• 1.  Sponsored Programs Officer (Pre-Award) at East Carolina University

Posted 05-12-2022 09:04

East Carolina University is pleased to announce the availability of a pre-award Sponsored Programs Officer position (for qualified candidates, this position has the option to be fully remote dependent on state of residence) in the Office of Research.

Recruitment Range:

$60,000 - $70,000

The complete posting and application details can be found at the following link:

https://ecu.peopleadmin.com/postings/42693

Still not sure if you should apply? Please take the quick five question compatibility quiz below:

1. Looking for a job and/or scenery change? No, I like my current job and scenery. B. Yes and Yes C. Yes and No, I want a new job but the current scenery.
    2. Which type of pants do you prefer? A. Hard, uncomfortable pants. B. Soft, comfortable pajama pants/leggings/jogging pants/stretchy pants. C. No pants, I prefer skirts/shorts/knickers/culottes.
    3. Do you need: A. Less memes/gifs at work. B: More memes/gifs at work. C. A whole lot more memes/gifs at work.
    4. Do you like your height to be a mystery? A. No. B. Yes. C. As I am mysterious, I prefer not to answer.
    5. Why are you still answering these questions? A. Don't want to do real work. B. I prefer to finish what I start. C. Mildly entertaining.

Scoring for each answer above please give yourself the following points:

A = 1

B = 2

C = 3

D = -5

Total:

0 – 4: This is not possible, please try again

5 – 9: ECU is right for you. We will keep an eye out for your application.

10-15:  Sounds like your current job is 'just not that into you' and you should consider applying to ECU.

Please contact me with any questions you have about this position.

Deborah Lundin, Ed.D., CRA

Director of Pre-Award Services

Office of Research Administration

East Carolina University

209 East 5th Street, Office 145

Greenville, NC 27858-1821

Office: 252.328.9477

lundind22@ecu.edu

------------------------------
    Deborah Lundin
    Director of Pre-Award Services
    East Carolina University (ECU)