General Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  Calling SP 4.0 users for Form Build/Reporting Consideration Chat

Posted 03-21-2022 08:19
    Good Morning,

We are implementing use of SP4 as a transition from BlueWren (ItWorks). While it seems like starting with a clean slate would be easier than locked into someone else's design structure, it has its own challenges.  Building dynamic/smarter fields to align with what you need/want versus what your historical data includes, and how it is structured, takes quite a bit of time and up front consideration. Thankfully we are entering the final stretches of testing, training, roll out, and creating improvements in the fields for .csv data dumps to use in reporting, or at least associated with Cayuse's current SP4 release. For those of you already using SP 4.0, are there fields you discovered were essential to add in order to make the output of the data more useful for compiling and calculating cumulative totals? Would you be willing to have an offline chat that I could glean from your experience?

Thank you in advance,
    Carolyn

------------------------------
    Carolyn Dawson, MJ
    Research Administrator
    Regenstrief Institute, Inc.
    Grants & Contracts Service Unit - PreAward
    cardawso@regenstrief.org
    www.regenstrief.org

• 2.  RE: Calling SP 4.0 users for Form Build/Reporting Consideration Chat

TEAM CAYUSE
    Posted 03-21-2022 13:31

Hi Carolyn,

Great question! Other folks are welcome to chime in, but I wanted to let you know I'm working with the Cayuse team to see if we can identify people with similar use cases who would have advice for you.

Simon Helton
    He/him
    Community Manager
    Cayuse

• 3.  RE: Calling SP 4.0 users for Form Build/Reporting Consideration Chat

TEAM CAYUSE
    Posted 04-08-2022 16:12
    Hi @Carolyn Dawson,

Your Cayuse Consultant, Vicky, is reaching out to you soon so we can chat about this topic.
    I've worked with two new SP customers since last Summer, and they may also join us to share
    their experiences. If they can't make it, (one is on vacation right now), I can summarize and
    show you some of those post-go-live decisions on both the proposal and award side.

We look forward to chatting with you!

Thanks,

Matty

Matty Gilreath
    Customer Success Manager
    Cayuse
    matty.gilreath@cayuse.com

• 4.  RE: Calling SP 4.0 users for Form Build/Reporting Consideration Chat

Posted 04-21-2022 07:23
    Hi Carolyn,

We are in the same boat and would be happy to chat about forms. We are 2/3rds of the way done with our buildout.

Kathleen Halley-Octa
    Director, Office of Sponsored Projects, College of Education and Human Development
    Georgia State University

• 5.  RE: Calling SP 4.0 users for Form Build/Reporting Consideration Chat

TEAM CAYUSE
    Posted 04-28-2022 15:05
    Hi Kathleen,

Let's chat soon! Please choose a convenient time here for a 30 or 45-minute Zoom meeting:
    https://calendly.com/matty-cayuse.

Thanks,

Matty

Matty Gilreath
    Customer Success Manager
    Cayuse
    matty.gilreath@cayuse.com